Welcome

Thank you for checking out my blog. After talking with many friends, I have discovered that the cooking occuring in my kitchen is more rare than I expected. For this reason, I have decided it is time to share what goes on in my kitchen, even if it is just plain normal in my eyes.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Simple Summer Breakfast

I made the most delicious smoothie for my husband and I this morning!  It certainly isn't anything earth shattering, but we really enjoyed it.

1 medium banana
1 c. strawberries (mine were fresh/frozen, but you could use either)
1/2 c. strawberry greek yogurt
1/2 c. vanilla yogurt
1/2 c. milk (add more if it is too thick)

Blend in a blender until smooth.

We have this with mini bagels (who can eat a whole huge one anyway??) and cream cheese for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment