Welcome

Thank you for checking out my blog. After talking with many friends, I have discovered that the cooking occuring in my kitchen is more rare than I expected. For this reason, I have decided it is time to share what goes on in my kitchen, even if it is just plain normal in my eyes.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

What's For Dinner?

Keeping dinner simple tonight, it's been a busy day of errands and oil changes - both cars are in good repair!  I am very happy and thankful to hear that news.  While that makes me want to celebrate and I am very much in the mood to go out for dinner, I already have dinner planned (thank goodness or we would be headed out for some over-priced meal that makes us feel bloated and fat).

The plan looks like this:

Breaded and baked tilapia
Roasted kale with sea salt
Parmesan couscous

We don't have dessert every night, but we still have some apple pie leftover so we will heat that up and have it while we catch up on two TV shows we missed while I was at class the other night.

What are you having tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment